Are your kids looking for something new to eat for breakfast and you only have leftovers?
For today’s recipe, we’ll be sharing with you a healthy breakfast that you can easily make for your kids. You may find some leftover chickpeas and bulgur in your kitchen that you can use to make a Healthy Breakfast Patty. Bulgur is super healthy — high in fiber and protein, rich in vitamins and minerals, and low in fat and calories. Because Chickpeas on the other hand are so full of nutrients, they provide multiple health benefits, especially protein. You can easily find these main ingredients in your kitchen or as a leftover.
This Healthy Breakfast Patties with Chickpea and Bulgur recipe is not only for toddlers but also for those who love fried foods. Start your day with this new healthy recipe that you and your kids can enjoy!
Healthy Breakfast Patties with Chickpea and BulgurDifficulty: Easy
Basil/Chickpea Flour-2 tsp
Rice Flour-1 tsp
- First, add a bowl of boiled chickpeas, bulgur, and a little amount of water inside the blender or food processor. Mix everything until the chickpeas are all crushed.
- Put the mixture in a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of chickpea flour and about 1 teaspoon of rice flour. Then add chopped dill, a teaspoon of salt, and a small amount of oil. Mix everything.
- After that, add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, and cumin powder. Mix everything until it becomes a nice dough.
- And then, heat enough amount oil into a pan. Take a small amount of the mixture and shape it into a patty. Shallow fry it in medium heat.
- Remove the patty from the pan and serve. Enjoy!