Green peas and oats are the centers of this veggie burger recipe. Infused with spices, each bite is a concentrated dose of nutrition, flavor, and fun. You’ll surely start your day with energy with this Healthy Protein Breakfast recipe!
This Oat Patties with Green Peas recipe is vegan, but your kids will surely enjoy it. You can play around with the spices, adding more or less according to you or your kids’ taste preferences. Enjoy in a sandwich, atop a salad, or by themselves for breakfast, or even as a snack.
Healthy Protein Breakfast, Oat Patties with Green PeasDifficulty: Easy
Oats-soaked in water
Basil/Chickpea Flour-2 tsp
Rice Flour-1 tsp
Turmeric Powder-1/2 teaspoon
Cumin Powder-1/2 teaspoon
Chilli Powder-1/2 teaspoon
- First, remove the excess water from the soaked oats. Place the oats into a bowl and add the bowl of green peas.
- Add fresh parsley leaves and mix with all other ingredients (cumin powder, turmeric, chilli, salt, finely chopped ginger, rice flour, chickpea flour and oil).
- Mix everything and mash it until it becomes a nice dough.
- And then, heat enough amount oil into a pan. Take a small amount of the mixture and shape it into a patty. Shallow fry it in medium heat.
- Remove the patty from the pan and serve. Enjoy!