Zucchini Noodles with Asian Peanut Sauce is an easy recipe that can be served warm or chilled as a pasta salad. for lunch. It’s sweet, spicy, and it’s super delicious. If you are trying to get your kids to eat more veggies, try this zucchini Noodles with Asian Peanut Sauce recipe. Kids will surely love this since there is peanut butter in it!
Zucchini Noodles with Asian Peanut SauceDifficulty: Easy
- Heat the oil in a pan and the garlic, peanut butter, and soy sauce. Mix until combined. Add water if the mixture becomes too thick.
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- When the sauce is ready, add the zucchini noodles to the pan.
- Gently coat the noodles with the peanut butter sauce and cook it on a low flame for a couple of minutes.
- Add some chilli pepper for an extra kick! Serve and enjoy!